Sunday, March 11, 2007

I want my words!

I have a sickness. For the cure of which, I dare not hope. Through the years, this sickness has become worse. This must be the punishment I receive for what Adam and Eve had done.

I was once taught that life is a river. The life that I have now flows from the spring which is my ancestors’. Because my ancestors dirtied their life by eating the forbidden fruit, the life that I have is naturally dirty. As I result, although it was not actually me who violated God’s order, I suffer the same thing. As if, being born as the result of the violation is not enough, God gave me this sickness. The sickness that when I am with beautiful women my tongue refuse to move and my lips refuse to utter words.

I used to hate God about this that even if he begged me for forgiveness, I would still have condemned him to hell. God moves, however, in mysterious ways; and he has theories to explain things, like the theory of equity.

According to this theory--but believe me, this is stupid--God gives a pleasing and entertaining personality to the ugly, which the beautiful do not always possess; a tongue dripping with honey to the ugly, and a handsome smile to the not-so-ugly.

But I do not like to smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment